paihia rd














As promised to those of you out of auckland/nz, here are some pics of the new powell-ritchie residence. The new place is considerably larger than the MacPherson St house. Our new landlord is fantastic and is currently building a second bathroom/laundry for us that will be finished in the next few weeks. nice.

The new house lacks quirky features (no fountain, no bar, no spa bath and no wardrobe toilet!) But it is light, spacious and airy.
You will also notice that the new study is the nemesis of the old study. There is no chance that this room will retain the nickname 'bagend'.

Au revoir!

Comments

BJ said…
You took a shot of your spice rack?
melissa said…
yes I did. You took a photo of your 'straight' shelves. I took a photo of my spice shelf. I found it aesthetically and organisationally pleasing.

I guess I deserve the title 'ass. pastor' afterall.
BJ said…
I suppose thats a fair call - but those shelves were just so damn beautiful...

They're still standing...

Life is art, more is less and a stitch in time is an excellent trick...
Geekery said…
So why does jacob dislike mushrooms so much?

Popular Posts