rough reviews

For those of you who are interested Jacob has posted two new reviews on Lumiere; 'Dog Day Afternoon' and 'All the Presidents Men'. Both are special edition DVD releases. Jacob would like to preface them with the following comments...

"bear in mind that they are edited, a little, by him and that I was really over them by the time I finished late at night so didn’t proof them very thoroughly – as you know usually I would get someone else to have a look and then come back to them myself with a fresh eye a day after finishing the actual material.) Basically (as you will also be aware but I cannot stop myself from doing it!!) I am trying to give a justification for the fact they are a bit rough and I know it."

Comments

BJ said…
Cool, Jacob is sharing your blog now...will he make guest posts?
melissa said…
hmmn, well not exactly. He prefaced the reviews that way in an email he sent to me. I just thought everyone would appreciate this small insight into the brain of the 'puppetmaster'. Though I'm quite sure he knew that I would!

Popular Posts