star trek and laryngitis

For the last week and a half I have been attempting to fight off the flu/a chest infection without the aid of antibiotics. This morning I finally admitted defeat and went to the doctor. After surprisingly little time (obligatory 30min wait not included) and minimal poking and prodding, the doctor cheerfully announced that I have laryngitis. As a result, I am currently at home 'enjoying' an enforced vow of silence.

The upside of this is that I had an opportunity to chew through my overfull inbox, and make some long overdue replies to emails from friends. In amongst the rubble I came across this rather entertaining Star Trek mash-up vid, definately the funniest I have seen in a while - 'tune in and prosper'.
(Cheers to Darren Bevan for the original link. )

Arohanui

Comments

Popular Posts